Wednesday 15 April 2009

Colds, hot penning and new tweet decks...

Yesterday was my birthday and as twitter would put it #birthday success!  I may not have done any writing but I got some fine gifts and some touching well wishes and got to stare at Vin Deisel in Fast and Furious.  As far as the film goes, it was as good as the first, probably aided by the character history and it was great to see Vin take a bullet and just shrug it off.  Lots of shiny things moving very fast if you like that kind of thing.  7 out of 10.

More importantly, my dearest husband has bought me a web book, a mini lap top half the size of the lump of Apple gorgeousness that I currently use.  This means I should be able to write, blog and tweet on the move - once my good friend Castellan has finished potty training its wifi.  We're feeding him Chinese food in exchange for his excellent IT services.

In case you're wondering, I did write today - a hot pen exercise too dreadful to allow you to read.  If I do any warm ups good enough for human eyes, they'll be here.

Oh btw, I have a cold.  It is annoying.  End of line.

No comments: