Wednesday 12 October 2011

Writing cheques with my mouth that my mouse can't cash...

Have I experienced a blow to the head? Taken the wrong meds and am suffering from poor judgement? Who knows quite what made me decide to do it, but I've signed up for NaNoWriMo - National Novel Writing Month.

During November, despite having a full time job which will be effected by the approaching mania of the festive season; a husband who is, to be fair, fairly low-maintenance; a cat who delights in waking us between 2am and 6am at least once every night and a mildly interesting social life, I will attempt to write 50,000 words in 30 days, approximately 1,666.6 words a day....

Admittedly I have two weeks off at the start of the month so there is the opportunity to bulk up the word count to save my own neck later in the month...

But the anniversary edition of Halo and the new Assassin's Creed: Revelations games come out on the 15th of November!!!

Forgot about that when I signed up.

Bugger...

No comments: