Saturday 8 May 2010

It's not you, it's me...

Dear Blog,

Before I say anything else, I want to say I'm sorry. I haven't given you the attention that you deserve and my communication has been appalling. I'm so sorry if I've hurt you, I never meant to...

I need to be honest with you, I've been seeing others behind your back.

Assassin's Creed 2 was a constant companion for several weeks, Odeon Cinema, Vue Cinema and Cinema City have all taken me out a few times to the movies, with mixed results... Cheesemint Productions have been demanding and one of the projects is currently being very clingy and I'm hoping to finish it soon. What with this, Dragon Age, Bioshock 2 and Left For Dead 2 coming out and the Halo Reach Beta around for a couple of weeks... Plus the books and tv series I've been flirting with and the short but intense fling with the Stieg Larsson trilogy...

I've suddenly realised that I've been ignoring you, perhaps even been avoiding you. And it dawned on me, it's all a distraction... None of it has been serious and you and writing have been on my mind almost all the time, in the background. Making me realise that this is where my heart lies, no matter what else I'm doing to procrastinate and displace - I want to be writing. I want this relationship to work.

Is there anyway we can get past this? Is there anyway you can forgive me?

Can we start again as if the last four months haven't happened?

All my love

Twistedwitch

No comments: